May 5, 2020
Self-management is increasingly seen as the most diplomatic way
to run an organisation. But how does this work when critical,
time-sensitive decisions have to be made? What structures do these
organisations need to have in place to succeed? And how do they
overcome the challenges they are presented with?
This week, Nicola Boyle and Owen Ferguson are joined by
organisational self-management coach Lisa Gill.
- The critical success factors of running a self-managing
- The challenges of running a self-managing organisation
- The benefits of shifting to self-management
- To find out more about Lisa, visit her website: https://www.reimaginaire.com/
- Listen and subscribe to Lisa's Leadermorphosis podcast at: http://leadermorphosis.co/
- The Leadermorphosis episode with Miki Kashtan can be
found here: http://leadermorphosis.co/ep-37-miki-kashtan-on-the-three-shifts-needed-for-self-managing-organisations-to-thrive
- To find out more about the Liberating Structures app, click
- For information on Helen Sanderson's Dare to Lead
interactive course, click here: http://helensanderson.net/dare-to-lead/
- Helen Sanderson's podcast A Cup of Teal can be found here: https://open.spotify.com/show/43iANzrV228opoHuom16HA
Subscribe to the Podcast
There are so many ways to subscribe to The Good Practice
Podcast. Click your preference below and subscribe.
Connect with our speakers
If you'd like to share your thoughts on this episode, connect
with our speakers on Twitter:
You can follow Emerald Works on Twitter @Emerald_Works and LinkedIn.